2007年6月5日 星期二

I GOT A JOB

Recently I apply a part-time job with my roommate. It’s in a copy store. The reason I choose was there’s air conditioning,convenient and it looked like very free and easy. So we decided to give it a try. Fortunately, we got it. The boss asked us some questions and then we replied happily. She asked if I could come to practice on Monday then I said yes. At that day, I went with a expectation and excitement. A man taught me some skills, but he spoke so quickly that I can’t entirely understand. I still do my best to follow the steps that he taught me. Although I was a little afraid, I tried hard to do it well. There’s a lot of things to learn. I have to memorize something that I did not learn before. Mother said I was always stupid and passive. I think so. Even if I want to improve it, it’s too hard for me. I really hate that kind of person I am. I found that I often can’t listen clearly what people told to me, especially in important things.
That is my biggest problem, I think.

沒有留言: