2007年5月22日 星期二

MOVIE "Since Otar Left"

Last Saturday I saw a movie in the library. I went there with my friends. Because I didn't go home, we decided to see a movie. Named "Since Otar Left", it's about a Mother's love toward his son. It is said that it was a real story, took placed in today's Georgia and Paris. It describes a son left for France to work, and then dead in a accident. But his sisters didn't let their mother know.
So they pretend to his son and kept writing letters to their mother. Day after day, his mother found that something unusual. Therefore, she decided to go France and find her son. Her daughters wanted to stop her, but they thought that's good for her. Early or late she will know the truth. So they went France with their mother. Finally she discovered that his son had dead for half year, and then she told her daughters that her son had gone to America, because he had dreamed for a long time. She was very strong to accept the truth.

沒有留言: